- Multiple Income Streams
- High Profit Margins
- Home Based, Social Enterprise Business
- Proven Systems & Support
- Strong Marketing Program
Urban Food Garden Business Opportunity
Control Your Destiny By Becoming An On-The-Ground Urban Food Garden JV Partner!
Request a Business Profile document
Benefits Of Owning An Urban Food Garden Business
7 Benefits Of Being In This Massive & Untapped Industry
- Exciting business opportunity starting at only $65,000
- Sell to potential customers in all sectors of the Australian economy, from corporate business, schools through to householders
- Incredible ROI, with targeted payback within the first 12 months
- Low startup & operating costs, with a kick-start marketing campaign included
- Potential for recurring revenue streams
- Amazing 13-week income guarantee to help you get started!
- Exclusive territories for the life of your business
Plant it, Grow it, Eat it
Help your customers design, install and maintain their edible food gardens.
Become part of your local community, talking to home owners, community groups and large development projects. Your customers want to be in control of their food & their healthy future, and they want you to help them achieve that goal.
No technical knowledge or prior industry experience is required, as we provide you with full training & dedicated, personal ongoing support. This is a true lifestyle business that can be run from your home in a vibrant, rapidly growing industry.
What Does An Urban Food Garden On-The-Ground Operator Do?
On The Ground Operators (OTGO's ) sell gardens of all sizes within their designated territories.
OTGO's are responsible for meeting clients, building a local prospect reservoir and promoting the products and services that UFG have to offer. Local contacts and relationships are the responsibility of the OTGO-JV.
It is important to note that you don't necessarily need to be a gardener, as you won\'t be doing garden installations, as all of that is provided for you.
Who Are Your Customers, And How Is Your Territory Made Up?
Your territory will have a range of vertical markets for you to build a fantastic, successful business. The territory is solely yours and you have the express right to operate and maximise its potential.
UFG Vertical Markets include:
- Business: Restaurants, tourist venues, childcare, hotels
- Government: Councils, schools, state and federal government businesses
- Corporate: Legal businesses, developers, medical, aged care
- Community: Charities, Clubs, associations
- Residential: Households (homes, units, townhouses, small farms)
What Products & Services Can An On-The-Ground Operator (OTGO) Provide?
It's always been my dream to have an edible garden which produces an abundance of organic food for my family. Good for our health, our pocket and a great outdoor activity for my family. They worked with us, our budget and our left over building materials and together we created our dream edible garden."
"Using the services of Urban Food Garden has enabled me and my family to eat better cook together and get healthier plus the front and back yards are better utilized.
What better way to decrease your environmental footprint than to be a Urban Food Garden customer."
"As a Naturopath, having our own edible garden is compatible with our principles. We really love having our own good organic food and herbs that we can use for ourselves."
Take Control Of Your Life With This Fun, Profitable Business In A Growing Industry
Contact Us Today - Obligation Free - For A Full Business Opportunity Profile.
Is this the perfect business for someone you know?
Share it with them on social media!